Provides long term solutions, with clear, strategic and visionary understanding of current, upcoming & future business needs.
- Team and Project lead/Senior web application developer/architect/analyst with proven track record in Analyzing, designing, implementing, developing and managing industry critical secure web applications for industries including
- Governmental organizations
- Comprehensive experience in design, development and implementation of strategic business solutions and continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business goals, while enhancing revenues and reducing maintenance and overall costs.
- Critical-thinker & results-oriented leader with demonstrated success in introduction of thought leadership to develop, mentor and motivate top-performing application development teams, maximize growth, increase revenues, and reduce costs in a cohesive, cooperative and productive environment.
- Experienced resource manager with small to mid-size teams both co-located and distributed in multiple geographic locations
- Collaborative and decisive change agent with excellent communication and interpersonal abilities to build rapport with key stakeholders to successfully resolve complex problems, manage change in challenging environments, with excellence.
|Web Application Architecture||PCI Compliance|
|Systems & Database Design||Process Improvement|
|Change Management||Strategic Planning|
|Risk Management||Business Process Improvement|
|Technical Team Management||Production Systems Support|
|Technical Analysis||Business Analysis|
Web Application Development: Adobe ColdFusion v4-2016
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
Security Software: HP Fortify, Veracode
Master Certificate – Business Analysis (with Project Management)
UTEP – University Of Texas at El Paso
MS in Engineering